friday bits & pieces
- access to the honey-do list is hereby globally revoked
- beginning the address change process – most likely will no longer be a TX state resident. Interim family project flunky/gopher status.
- found a rifle I reeeeeeaalllly like … found a price tag I reeeeeaally don’t like
- truck transmission uses a quart of tranny fluid every 3-500 miles. no evidence of leak.
- found yet another hospital staffed with power hungry inconsiderate inept morons
- faced with the possibility that my right front paw including trigger finger will be inop for the foreseeable future
- beginning off hand training asap / way too late
- found a new place to go shooting – private range time in 4 hour blocks for 20 bucks less than 10 miles from the gun safe seems like a deal.
- this spring weather sucks donkey balls
- The Bear turned 12 last week
- there’s a bell tower near the church …. could go either way, haven’t decided yet.