Some of the people want to:
- be left alone,
- decide things for themselves and
- do things themselves
- in order to accomplish things for themselves
and the rest of the people want to:
- rule other people,
- decide things for everyone and
- order servants and subordinates to do things
- in order to live in luxury off the fruits of others labor.
These two groups can only coexist peacefully if group I is willing to submit to group II. All other solutions involve force.
Group one is not going to submit, at least not en-mass. Some of them will resist.
We’ll call these people group III.