hopin’ for change
The Tenth Amendment Center has a nice list
- Debra Medina – for TX Governor
Click here to view Debra’s signed pledge
- David Sorrells for US House (TX-12th)
Click Here to view David’s signed pledge.
- Nick Latham for US Senate
He is running for Senate in a special election to fill the vacated seat of Kay Bailey Hutchinson.
Click here to view Nick’s signed pledge.
- Leo Berman – TX House of Representatives
He represents the 6th District in the Texas Legislature, and was first elected in 1998.
Click here to see Leo’s signed pledge
- Brandon Creighton – TX House of Representatives
He represents the 16th District in the Texas House of Representatives. He is the author of HCR50 – for Texas sovereignty in the 81st Session.Visit his re-election campaign website here:
Click here to view Brandon’s signed pledge.
- Rob Eissler – TX State Rep (15th district)
Website — Facebook
Click here to view Rob’s signed pledge
- Larry Kilgore – for TX Governor
Click here to view Larry’s signed pledge
- Darren Yancy for State Senate (TX-22nd)
Facebook — Twitter
Click here to view Darren’s signed pledge
As a public office holder, or a candidate for public office, I promise that, as long as I hold office:
1. My votes will always be in favor of the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this State. Every issue. Every time. No exceptions. No excuses.
gotta love that
of those above that actually have a non-gov or non-facebook website I could find; only David Sorrells has actually linked to the pledge text.
This is discouraging since the pledge itself states in item 10:
10. I will keep this pledge public, and will provide a link on my website which directs constituents to the text of this pledge.
if they don’t read and follow something this short what hope do they have of dealing with government docs?