I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again ….. LEARN TO MERGE.
you merging does not mean me stopping.
you merging does not mean me yielding.
I’m already on the highway. I have the right of way.
You should merge at the speed of traffic. That’s why they call it an acceleration ramp in some places. You use it to accelerate up to the speed of traffic so as to merge without causing other drivers to speed up or slow down.
The left lane is used for passing. I am not passing you. If I were inclined to be nice and move to the left in order to overcome your merging difficulties it becomes a moot point when someone else is speeding and using the left lane to pass me at the same time you fail to merge properly.
Also you should probably know..
- I don’t give a rat’s ass if you get on the Highway or not.
- I don’t give a rat’s ass if you get to where you’re going on time or not.
- I don’t give a rat’s ass if you can flip me off with both hands or not.
- My passenger door will not move on command and make room for your vehicle.
- Getting demonstrably angry with me, when I have no options, illustrates your stupidity.
- Getting demonstrably angry with me, causes me to be less nice.
- Threatening me and brandishing your killing machine only makes me buy more ammo and bigger guns.
Have a nice day.