I have to be honest people, I’m fighting total complete hopelessness.
They’re taking our money.
They’re taking our rights.
what do we do about it? write letters to the people who obviously aren’t listening to us? call the office of people who think we are cowards or illiterate or racist or just too stupid to spend our own money?
Today I was at the VA clinic… y’know, the national healthcare system for veterans…. and I was in the break area watching Obama on the TV and I looked over and noticed the change machine was broken. It’s just poetic; no change for veterans (and hope is fading fast).
These elected officials have it all bassackwards. Their job is not to make rules and decisions about what’s best for us. Their job is to make rules and decisions so we have the freedom to decide whats best for ourselves.
Either they know this and are doing it wrong on purpose or they don’t know this and are doing it accidentally.
If they are doing it wrong accidentally, that’s negligence
- 1. the quality, fact, or result of being negligent; neglect: negligence in discharging one’s responsibilities.
2. an instance of being negligent: a downfall brought about by many negligences.
3. Law. the failure to exercise that degree of care that, in the circumstances, the law requires for the protection of other persons or those interests of other persons that may be injuriously affected by the want of such care.
Given the regularity with which they get it wrong and the fact these decisions seem to be nearly unanimous, my guess is they are purposefully doing it wrong. If they are ignorant and accidentally doing their job, they would get it right sometimes. Laws of probability and all that.
If they are doing it wrong on purpose, that’s betrayal of their oath of office.
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.
this constitutes treason
1. the offense of acting to overthrow one’s government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
2. a violation of allegiance to one’s sovereign or to one’s state.
3. the betrayal of a trust or confidence; breach of faith; treachery.
Is there any doubt why our new batch of elected officials want to repeal the 22nd ammendment?